SHARING OF INFORMATION

I was in attendance on both days of the charity shield games held inside the OSA over the weekend where I witnessed some brilliant team performance and scintillating individual brilliance.

On Saturday it was a disappointment seeing coach Omar's U14 girls getting their first major lost, moreover in a final... must be harder to cope with. It only holds true that it's not the amount of attempts, but it's how many actually gets pass the goal keeper into the back of the net. If goals  were counted by attempts, they, the Woodbridge Strikers 04 girls would have won quite convincingly.

The Woodbridge Strikers 04 Boys had a more rewarding result by lifting the Charity Shield Trophy for their respective age group. It materialized into a great game full of end to end plays with a lot of physicality being displayed. Leaving both sets of supporters having a go at the referee for not making the correct call in their opinion. Even in the penalty shootout.

The main reason for writing this blog is in sharing some valuable insights from my conversations with acquaintances. On numerous occasions I  was told that our boys have a very good team based upon all the reports they have been hearing about the team. All of this information was provided to me  without any solicitation on my part as it relates to the Woodbridge Strikers 05 Boys. Just having friendly conversations. Also, I was duly informed by a number of people that they will be in attendance to see how our boys perform against elite teams whom are just as good or better.

Suffice me to say, I too am looking forward to the match ups because I know on any given day our boys can and will give their best . Just a reminder that winning does not mean playing great, so our message should be to have great performances resulting in three wins.

Go Woodbridge Strikers 05 Boys. ⚽ 🥅

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRIKERS STRIKE AGAIN

WHERE WAS THIS BEFORE ?

As Seen Through A Parent's Telescope