Great Kids Come From Truly Committed Parents

Watching the boys at practice from all indications they are finally coming together as a team. The coaches selected two teams out of the group, wuth each team having a manager. As a parent seated in the stand observing it was both amusing and seemingly professional seeing the manager giving his team talk. The laughter by some of the players during the team talk traveled all the way to the stands and beyond exhibiting a sincere moment of fun...which kids should have at times. It's fascinating at times how the boys are capable of accomplishing all the drills being thrown at them after lengthy running exercises. Before and after practice, one can only be amazed by the boys' high level of mannerism showed in the form of polite handshakes along with verbal greetings.

There is an old saying that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. After last Saturday's game I came to fully comprehend that saying. After overcoming being flabbergasted  I was moved by the parents outpouring of sincere comments about my mom, my family, and myself. I realized that we (parents) came together just so that our kids/boys could play soccer, a sport they all truly love. However, for me I realized that there is respect, sincerity, honesty and empathy amongst the parents. I might have babbled thank you; but it was not enough for the words that were spoken by all of you. Going through a family crisis is never easy because there are mental, emotional, and physical strain that is sometimes unbearable. But with caring parents like you around it allowed my pain to be minimized and feeling a lot more comfortable to understand. My family and I thank you all for the support given.

To those who are going through any form of crisis at this point in time my prayers are constantly with you and family. No matter how difficult it appears true support of family, relatives, and friends can take you through.  🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRIKERS STRIKE AGAIN

WHERE WAS THIS BEFORE ?

As Seen Through A Parent's Telescope